- Unit casing material type and or thickness
- AgIONTM antimicrobial coated internal surfaces
- Aluminum checker plate floor
- Access doors and access panels on both sides of the unit sections
- Glass inspection windows in access doors
- Marine lights pre-wired to wall switches
- Factory installation of damper actuators
- Factory installation of special equipment
- Insulated damper blades
- Polyurethane finish on external surfaces
- Air leakage test with written report
- Additional drain connections in most sections
- Built-in structure to support stacked units
- Special configuration
- Electrical power package
- Control package
- Special corrosion resistant coatings on internal and/or external surfaces
- Heavy-duty split housed bearings with minimum average life (L-50) of 200,000 hours
- Belt guards
- Inlet and outlet screens
- Protective enclosures for plenum fan
- Special coatings
- Special motors: TEFC, high efficiency, 2-speed, etc.
- Inertia bases
- Extended lube lines to lubricate both bearings from one side of the unit casing exterior
- Seismic isolators
- Fin, tube and coil casing materials
- Fin thickness
- Tube wall thickness
- Special corrosion resistant coatings
- Piping connection material
The following options are available only from a Factory Price Authorization. For more information, please contact your Racan Carrier representative.
ELECTRICAL HEATING COIL SECTION
Electrical heating coil sections are available with onoff, multi-stages and SCR controlled stages. An airflow switch, a high temperature limit and fused/unfused disconnect switch are included with the basic package.
AGION™ ANTIMICROBIAL COATED LINERS
The AgION™ antimicrobial coating uses the controlled release of silver ions to provide continuous suppression of microbial growth on the product to which it is applied.
As an option, the inside liners and floor surface are available with AgION™ coated galvanized steel.