- Sheet metal material type and thickness
- Checkerplate floor
- Access doors and access panels on both sides
- Glass inspection windows in access doors
- Marine lights pre-wired to wall switches
- Factory installation of damper actuators
- Insulated damper blades
- Painted external finish
- Special corrosion resistant coatings on internal and/or external surfaces
- UV-C germicidal lamps
- Air leakage test with written report
- Additional drain connections
- Electrical power package
- Control package
- Heavy-duty split housed bearings with minimum average life (L-50) of 400,000 hours
- Standard or OSHA belt guards
- Fan inlet and outlet screens
- Protective enclosures for plenum fans
- Special coatings
- Motors: TEFC, high efficiency, 2-speed, inverter duty, etc.
- Variable frequency drives
- Inertia bases
- Extended lube lines to lubricate both bearings from one side of the unit casing exterior
- Fin, tube and coil casing materials
- Fin thickness and spacing
- Tube wall thickness
- Special corrosion resistant coatings
- Piping connection material
The following options are available only from a Factory Price Authorization. For more information, please contact your Racan Carrier representative.
Electrical Heating Coil Section
Electrical heating coil sections are available with onoff, multi-stages and SCR controlled stages. An airflow switch, a high temperature limit and fused/unfused disconnect switch are included with the basic package.
AgION™ antimicrobial coated liners
The AgION™ antimicrobial coating uses the controlled release of silver ions to provide continuous suppression of microbial growth on the product to which it is applied.
As an option, the inside liners and floor surface are available with AgION™ coated galvanized steel.